Never Mind the Bollocks, Here’s a Ducati Hypermotard S!

| вторник, 6 октября 2009 г.


Let’s just go ahead and get this out of the way: In my humble opinion, there are few records as all-around awesome as Never Mind the Bollocks, Here’s the Sex Pistols. I had a vinyl copy of this album before I even had a turntable, and there was a period of about a year where I would wake up and play “EMI” before I did anything else. So I was stoked when I saw a press release titled “Ducati Welcomes Sex Pistols Guitarist Steve Jones into the Family.” But I also cracked up, because seriously, when the Sex Pistols were in their heyday, the odds that any corporation would have welcomed them anywhere were about as likely as Rick James being elected president. According to the press release, Jones took delivery of a Hypermotard S at Ducati headquarters, which tells me he’s just as big of a bad-ass off-stage as he his on it. He’s also set to revive DJing duties in Los Angeles this fall—he hosted Jonesy’s Jukebox on Indie 103.1 FM from 2004 until January of this year—and you can bet your ass I’ll be listening. Hit the jump for the full text and to see what Jones had to say about his new Ducati.

Ducati Welcomes Sex Pistols Guitarist Steve Jones into the Family, Famed Rocker Takes Delivery of Ducati Hypermotard S

Cupertino, Calif. (October 2, 2009) – Ducati North America announced today that avid motorcyclist, Sex Pistols guitarist, and host of LA radio’s beloved “Jonesey’s Jukebox” Steve Jones, has taken delivery of a new customized Hypermotard S at Ducati headquarters.

Known for his genre defining music and straight talk, Jones recently expanded his bike collection to include the rambunctious Ducati Hypermotard S due to its aggressive styling and exceptional fun factor. Steve had been eyeing the model since first riding one at Ducati North America headquarters earlier this Spring. He bought the motorcycle to celebrate his return to the Los Angeles airwaves this fall.

“I’ve always admired Ducati from a distance but never found something that suits me. That all changed after that first ride on the Hypermotard. I knew I had to have her. All my mates are jealous- and that suits me just fine!”

Residing in a perfect motorcycle hot spot, Jones can be found carving his Hypermotard S along Southern California’s coast and canyons.



Related posts:



Related posts:



0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий